Prep time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20-22 minutes
Yields: 21 servings
420 grams package ready-to-bake pie crusts
420 grams can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
340 grams of evaporated milk
¾ of a cup of brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon of ground cloves
Toppings: Whipped cream and ground cinnamon, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F) and spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut pie crust out into circles using a wide-mouth jar lid. Push pie circles down into the muffin cups. If needed, gently knead and roll out any extra dough left from the rings to make a total of 21 circles.
- Mix pumpkin pie filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Divide filling among the mini pie shells.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 180°C (350°F) and bake an additional 10-12 minutes, until pie filling is just set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from muffin tin and topping with whipped cream. Garnish with some ground cinnamon, if desired.