These Crustless Mini Bite-Sized Cheesecakes are great for an afternoon snack or tea.
Prep time: 15 minutes + 3-4 hours to chill
Baking time: 16-18 minutes
Yields: 24 servings
450 grams of cream cheese, room temperature
½ a cup of granulated sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of real vanilla extract
¼ of a cup of sour cream
Fillings pictured: Lemon curd, raspberry jam, and/or fresh strawberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line 24 cup mini muffin tin with small cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese with the granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in one egg at a time to the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Add in the flour, vanilla, and sour cream and mix on low speed until smooth.
- Once smooth, divide the filling mixture evenly between the 24 mini muffin cups. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the tops turn lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Once cool to the touch, transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- To serve, remove from refrigerator and top each mini cheesecake with your choice of filling.