To those who have decided to change your life and lose weight or live a healthier life and start to try healthy low-calorie recipes, I want to come in your help and share some practical, wonderful, easy to make recipes with low calories.
Congratulations that you’ve decided and dared to start the change. And for those who are reading this article but didn’t start to make some changes, I will recommend trying these healthy low-calorie recipes because they are easy to make, delicious and, more important, will help you lose weight.
These healthy low-calorie recipes will help you lose weight and help you spend more time with your family and friends. You can prepare together with them and have a great time, or you can prepare very fast alone and after share quality time with them.
These healthy low-calorie recipes go perfectly with a natural tea that will help you eliminate toxins from your body, clean your system, bust your metabolism to work correctly, burn ugly fat, and lose weight easier and faster.
Healthy Low-Calorie Recipes
Healthy Fresh Omelette With Fresh Tomato Salsa
This healthy low-calorie recipe is excellent to enjoy in the morning because it will give you the energy to start a great day. It’s easy to make and delicious.
Quantity: 2 portions
Calories: 180 calories/ portion
2 eggs (egg white and egg York
1 egg white
2 spring onions cut in small bites
1 spoon of fresh-cut dill
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 spoons of lemon juice
How to prepare:
- In a bowl, beat the 2 eggs with the egg white, dress with salt and pepper and add the spring onion and dill.
- Preheat a pan (non-stick) and add the eggs’ composition. Put a lid and leave it for a few minutes until the composition gives shape, then turn it on the other side.
- Meanwhile, chop the tomato finely. Then, add the lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil and mix nicely.
The omelette and tomato salsa is ready to serve! Easy, tasty for a fresh morning start!
Tomato Soup With Thyme And Low Fat Cream
This healthy low-calorie recipe is excellent to enjoy because it’s fresh but nourishing at the same time. If you wish, you can serve at the end with a piece of toasted bread.
Quantity: 4 portions
Calories: 124 calories/ portion
To improve your metabolism and suppress your hunger, help in increasing your body’s ability to burn fat!
8 big tomatoes, cut in half
1 red onion with peel, cut into quarter
1 garlic, cut in half horizontally
2 sprigs of thyme
1 spoon olive oil
1 l vegetable soup
100 gr low fat cream
3 spoon of fresh-cut parsley
salt, black pepper
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius degrees. Put the tomatoes, onion, garlic and thyme in a deep tray (4-5 cm walls) with 1 spoon of olive oil on top and cook for 30 minutes (till the vegetables become moist and soft).
- After they are ready, remove the onion and garlic from the tray and leave them near a plate. Put 500 ml from the vegetable soup in the tray, on top of the tomatoes and let in the oven another 10 minutes.
- Peel the onion and garlic that and put them in a blender.
- Remove from the oven the tray and put in the blender (where the onion and garlic also are) the soup and the tomatoes from the tray (without the thyme) and blend them nicely together.
- The soup from the blender is poured into a pot. Add the rest of the vegetable soup (the rest of 500 ml) and the cream. Let it simmer at low heat on the stove for another minutes (10 minutes). Add salt and pepper, and it’s ready to eat.
Tomato, Green Beans And Baby Potatoes Salad
This healthy low-calorie recipe is excellent to enjoy as a snack or even during dinner or luck. If you add a grilled fish or low meat, it’s a perfect meal. This is only an example, but the salads are the most delicious and easy to prepare for healthy, low-calorie recipes.
Quantity: 4 portions
Calories: 171 calories/ portion
450 gr small new potatoes (smaller than an egg. The potatoes that are with very thin peel)
200 gr green beans (pods)
650 gr mixed tomatoes (red, yellow, etc.), cut in half or quarters and grilled (in the oven)
4 spring onions, cut very thin
200 gr baby spinach
the juice from a small lemon
1 garlic clove
3 spoons of olive oil
2 spoons of fresh-cut parsley
How to prepare:
- The cut tomatoes are grilled/ cooked in the oven till they are nicely done (soft). Put the tomatoes in a tray with 1 spoon of olive oil and let them at 200 Celsius degrees till they are nicely and soft done.
- Into a large pot, boil the potatoes with salt for 10-12 minutes (till they are soft) and after adding the green beans and boil another 2 minutes. The potatoes are nicely cleaned (washed) before being cooked because they will be consumed with the peel on them.
- Mix together the grilled tomatoes, the boiled potatoes, green beans, the spring onions and the spinach. Add salt and pepper.
- Prepare in a cup the lemon juice, the finely chopped garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh-cut parsley, and mix. Add the dressing on top of the salad when finished.
These fantastic healthy low-calorie recipes are only an example of eating healthily, preparing fast meals, and reducing your weight and having a healthy and everyday life.
Don’t forget about the natural tea that will help you detox your body, suppress hunger, and lose weight fast.